In Business English Unit 1, you will learn to:
- introduce yourself and others at work
- say goodbye to colleagues
- talk about different business departments
- describe your job and responsibilities using the present simple
- read and understand job advertisements
- describe your skills using action verbs in the past simple
- write a resume
- leave and take messages politely
- use telephoning vocabulary
- ask for repetition, clarification and spelling on the telephone
- learn some common job interview vocabulary, questions and answers
- interview for a job
- say and write numbers and prices
- show understanding towards your customers and suppliers on the phone
- ask for payment
- practice common consonant sounds
- use stress words correctly
- use intonation to sound friendly
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.