In Business English Unit 2, you will learn to:
- use new vocabulary to make and change business appointments
- ask for, accept and reject meeting times
- make formal and informal suggestions to co-workers and bosses
- use tourism and hospitality vocabulary
- use travel vocabulary from the US and UK
- ask questions at the station, hotel and airport
- compare products and services using comparatives and superlatives
- talk about big and small differences
- use new vocabulary when talking to people in HR
- talk about your future career using 'will' and 'going to'
- describe salespeople and their techniques
- talk about marketing
- identify a business's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- write a business report
- use intonation with questions and to sound polite
- stress words in sentences
- pronounce consonant sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.