In Elementary Unit 1, you will learn to:
- meet people
- talk about your country with the verb to be
- ask questions with the verb to be
- talk about the people in your family
- ask and tell the time
- describe everyday activities with the present simple
- ask questions with do
- talk about things in your house with some, any and a
- say where things are with in, on, under, next to, between...
- describe jobs with the present simple
- ask questions with does
- use always, sometimes, usually, hardly ever and never
- pronounce new sounds
- improve intonation
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons for this Unit of Study.