In Elementary Unit 2, you will learn to:
- talk about ability with can
- ask for directions
- give directions with in front of, across from, on, next to and between
- use the, a and an
- talk about foods you like and dislike
- use countable and uncountable nouns
- use some, any, much, and many
- talk about things in the kitchen
- talk about sports and free time activities
- talk about "now" with present continuous
- describe people
- talk about health
- hear and pronounce weak vowel sounds and some consonant sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.