In Elementary Unit 3, you will learn to:
- use was and were
- use the past simple
- ask questions with did
- talk about clothes
- use 's
- use his, her, their, our...
- buy clothes in a shop
- talk about time with at, in and on
- talk about food
- order food in a restaurant
- describe places with -er and more
- describe places with -est and most
- learn to pronounce 'ed' endings
- learn word stress in numbers and verbs
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.