In Elementary Unit 4, you will learn to:
- talk about future arrangements with present continuous
- invite people to do things
- talk about future plans with going to
- talk about possible future with might
- make questions in present, past and future
- offer to help people with will
- give directions with out of, down, into, up, along, through and past
- use have to, don't have to, can and can't
- talk about past experiences with present perfect
- ask for things in a hotel
- sound polite using intonation
- sound more natural using connected speech
- pronounce weak sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.