In Intermediate Unit 1, you will learn to:
- talk about permanent and temporary situations using present simple and continuous
- use present continuous
- talk about future arrangements
- use new vocabulary to talk about government policies
- review past simple and continuous
- learn to describe people and things using ing/ed adjectives
- learn to use articles a, an, and the
- review this, that, these, those
- learn about negative comparatives using isn't as...as
- talk about big and small differences using just a bit, slightly, much, and a lot
- ask for, give, and receive directions politely
- talk about your life using used to, still and not anymore
- talk about quantity using a few, a lot of, much, many, a little, a bit of
- pronounce difficult vowel and consonant sounds
- stress words correctly
- use intonation to sound polite
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.