In Intermediate Unit 2, you will learn to:
- talk about your experiences using past simple and present perfect
- use some new education vocabulary
- talk about work using the present perfect continuous
- talk about education and work using for, since and ago
- describe experiences using when, as soon as, while, just as and until
- describe the background to a scene or story using past continuous
- talk about sequential events using past simple
- use was / were going to to talk about something you intended to do, but didn't
- talk about instant decisions using will
- talk about future plans using going to
- learn about negative prefixes
- describe people and places using some new adjectives
- learn about word families
- pronounce difficult consonant and vowel sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.