In Intermediate Unit 3, you will learn to:
- use passives in questions, positive and negative statements
- talk about winter sports and competitions
- make predictions using will, going to and might
- talk about certainty how sure you are using will and the adverbs definitely, probably and almost certainly
- talk about customs and culture using must, have to, mustn't and don't have to
- use didn't have to and had to to talk about obligation in the past
- speak about your obligations in the present and past learn water vocabulary about bodies of water and kinds of water
- give your teacher advice with should, shouldn't, ought to, I think, I don't think
- learn TV and film vocabulary
- review question form
- learn about subject questions
- pronounce common vowel sounds and 'ed' endings
- stress words correctly
- use correct intonation for questions
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.