In Intermediate Unit 4 , you will learn to:
- use the prefix -im
- use public transport vocabulary
- learn to be polite when using public transport
- learn to speak with a bus driver
- use banking and money vocabulary
- use 1st and 2nd conditionals
- ask questions using 1st and 2nd conditionals
- report what people say using reported speech
- use say and tell
- make and ask reported questions
- talk about types of movies and describe them
- use the past perfect to describe movies and tell stories
- use narrative tenses with the past simple, past continuous and past perfect
- tell stories using when, while and during
- ask your teacher questions using verbs with to and -ing
- use verbs that take both to and -ing with a change in meaning
- use new phrases with the word drive
- pronounce difficult consonant sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.