In Intermediate Unit 5 , you will learn to:
- use new adjectives to describe food
- give formal and informal opinions
- express agreement and disagreement practice agreeing or disagreeing
- use new vocabulary to describe stages of life
- use the future continuous
- use future perfect to describe actions that will already be completed by a specific time in the future
- describe people with the suffixes -er, -or and -ist
- use question tags to confirm information or ask questions
- recognize verbs and nouns that go together
- use words for music
- make suggestions
- use new vocabulary to rent a house or apartment
- use verb patterns with the prepositions for and about
- learn new words to talk about services and tradespeople
- use have something done to arrange for someone else to do something for us
- talk about customer service
- make polite requests
- stress words correctly
- use intonation to correctly
- pronounce difficult sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.