What you will learn in this lesson
- learn new words to talk about crimes and criminals
- read a newspaper article about a crime
- review modals of speculation in the present
- use modals of speculation (may, might, could, must) to make guesses about past situations
- practice contracting speech to sound natural
What do you need for this lesson?
- a pen / pencil, and some paper
- an English dictionary
How long will it take to complete this Unit?
This Unit will generally take around 1 hour to complete. Take your time to do the lesson, there is no time limit!