In Pre-Intermediate Unit 1, you will learn to:
- talk about extended family with present simple
- talk about people at work and friends with the present simple and continuous
- use go and play to talk about sports
- discuss free time activities with read, do, listen, go, play and watch
- order food and take orders
- talk about the past with past simple
- ask questions with the past simple
- use countable and uncountable nouns
- talk about food with some, any, much, many, a lot of, a little and a few
- talk about the past with used to
- describe past actions with past continuous
- use correct intonation with questions
- pronounce weak vowel sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.