In Pre-Intermediate Unit 2, you will learn to:
- talk about future intentions with will and going to
- speak on the telephone
- describe people with what's...like / what does...look like
- talk about body parts
- compare things with comparatives -er, more and much
- describe cities with superlatives -est and most
- describe likes and dislikes with can't stand, hate, adore...
- talk about sizes with too and not enough
- use present continuous to talk about future arrangements
- make suggestions with let's, shall, what about, and how about
- contract sounds to sound more natural
- improve intonation when complaining
- improve pronunciation of vowel sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.