In Pre-Intermediate Unit 4, you will learn to:
- talk about future predictions with will and going to
- learn about extreme adjectives
- use a, an, the and zero article
- talk about relationships with present perfect, since and for
- talk about actions with present perfect simple and continuous
- interview for a job
- talk about future possibilities with first conditional, if and when
- ask for things politely
- talk about unreal or impossible situations with the second conditional
- use narrative tenses past simple and past perfect to tell stories in the past talk about past events
- report things people say
- improve intonation in conditional sentences
- improve pronunciation of sounds
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.