In Upper-Intermediate Unit 2, you will learn to:
- use common slang and phrasal verbs
- talk about activities, results, and the duration of actions using the present perfect simple and continuous
- express needs, reasons and results
- use 'do' and 'make'
- make comparisons using 'as' and 'the'
- emphasize what you say with 'so' and 'such'
- talk about quantities and amounts
- use 'enough' and 'too' correctly
- express obligation and necessity
- agree and disagree politely
- contrast ideas with linking words
- talk about the future using all the future tenses and 'about to'
- listen to telephone conversations and take messages
- use polite telephone language and intonation
- use suffixes to change verbs and adjectives into nouns
- pronounce weak forms
- Begin to study with Lesson 1.
- Follow the lessons in the correct order to get the most benefits from your online English training.
- The next lesson will activate automatically as soon as you have finished with the previous lesson.
Choose the lesson you will study today:
|Lesson 1||Lesson 7|
|Lesson 2||Lesson 8|
|Lesson 3||Lesson 9|
|Lesson 4||Lesson 10|
|Lesson 5||Review Lesson|
|Lesson 6||Test Center*|
* Test Center: will be available after you have completed all your lessons.